Value of our Certificate
Today's modern day 21st Century teachers' role in the lives of the learners is evolving everyday with technological revolution seeping into all spheres of life including education thereby encouraging cross cultural intermingling and sharing of ideas and knowledge. The certificates issued by Asian College of Teachers to all its successful candidates completing the course is accredited and endorsed by international awarding bodies that make it possible for our candidates to apply for jobs in every corner of the globe. Our certificates are accepted by all educational organisations around the world; hence our candidates are employed happily in various places of their choice.
Get Internationally Recognized Certificates
At Asian College of Teachers (ACT), we offer a host of internationally recognised teacher training courses that has been designed to meet the needs and requirements of the aspiring teachers. Courses like Pre and Primary Teacher Training (PPTT), Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE), Montessori Teacher Training (MTT), Nursery Teacher Training (NTT), International Teaching Diploma (ITD) with Specialisations in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training and Education Management, TEFL/TESOL courses, Train the Trainer program, SEN training, Counselling course, English communication course along with a bunch of short online specialised courses to prepare the prospective teachers to meet the demands of modern education system. The in-class Diploma programs like ITD, L & D workshop, and also the TEFL in-class programs provide distinctive curriculum that encourage a thorough understanding of the subject to the candidates enrolling for the program. On the other hand, the courses which are offered in online mode are available in Certificate, Diploma and Post Graduate level, according to the qualification and requirements of the aspirants. These courses have been designed to cater to the various needs of the teaching aspirants and the candidates successfully completing the above mentioned courses will be awarded internationally recognized certificates. On successful completion of the course, the trainees get certified by Asian College of Teachers which is further endorsed by TESOL Canada (in case of TEFL courses). Moreover, the online certificates awarded have an added advantage as the word "Online" is not mentioned in the certificates.
Our candidates can also pursue our online Masters course presented in joint association with ACT & European International University. In partnership with Language Point UK, ACT offers the prestigious Trinity College London Level 6 Certificate for Practising Teachers (RQF) in online study mode.Now, candidates can also opt for Cambridge TKT exams, Microsoft Certified Educator program and the TESOL Canada Board exam to boost your career.
Certificate accredited by Reputed International Awarding Bodies
The trainees taking any of the above courses receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers (ACT) which is endorsed by
- Indian Montessori Association (IMA)
- All India Association for Educational Research (AAIER)
- TESOL Canada & TESOL USA and are certified through the Canadian Government. All ACT qualified TEFL students can also apply for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.
- Our online Masters course is accredited by European International University, whereas we also provide Trinity College London Level 6 Certificate for Practising Teachers (RQF). We also offer Cambridge TKT exams, Microsoft Certified Educator program and the TESOL Canada Board exam to boost your career.
Additionally, ACT also enjoys proud membership of India's prestigious quality endorsement foundation under the Government of India –
- The Quality Council of India (QCI)
- Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD)
- Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED)
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai
- All India Council of Education (AICE) an Indian National Eminence Professional Body for Education Early Childhood Association (ECA), that deals with development and learning in early childhood
- American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA)
- International Association of Special Education, an organisation that aims to improve the quality of life for all special needs individuals
- Montessori Europe (ME), an association intended to reinforce ties between Montessori professionals, Montessori Foundation and International Montessori Society etc.