Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training offered by Asian College of Teachers is perfectly designed with a dedication to instil efficient teaching skills among the willing aspirants who want to take up nursery teaching as their profession. The course focuses on the student-oriented activities and techniques that can actually be used by the candidates in a classroom environment to become efficient teachers with required amount of skills. Nursery teachers have a vital role in creating student centred learning. Creative techniques and captivating classroom activities are needed to be employed in order to stimulate the students' engagement in the classroom. The course also ensures that the candidates acquire the proper skills and prepares them to step into the world of nursery teaching with confidence.
Specialized courses are offered alongside the main Diploma Course to the applying candidates. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
The above mentioned specialized courses present the candidates with the prospect to increase their knowledge base and sharpen the skills which come to the aid of a variety of learners with varied abilities. Candidates are able to choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their convenience, choice or future plans.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- 10+2 is the minimum criterion for enrolling in the course
- The course has been tailor made to fit the needs of both new and experienced teachers
- Diploma course is priced at 45,000 INR
- Easy instalment facility available
- Scholarship options available for meritorious students
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in online mode
- Candidates are required to have basic computer knowledge and internet connection
- The course duration is of 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online courses can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be covered in fast track modes
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Phase 1: Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
Phase 2: Importance of play
Phase 3: Instructional Strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
Phase 5: Language Learning
Phase 6: Educational Psychology
Phase 7: Characteristics Of Young Learners
Phase 8: Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
Phase 9: Curriculum
Phase 10: Assessment and Evaluation
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant
- You can opt for any online payment scheme
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Experienced and accomplished tutors provide guidance throughout the course
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may complete the course at their own pace
- Queries can be emailed and online chatting option available between 10am-6pm
Successful completion of the Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training provides ample job prospects and trains an aspirant with necessary approaches so as to face the challenges of teaching kids within the age group of 0-5 years. The course instils required techniques in teachers willing step into the world of Nursery and preschool teaching. The course also comes to the aid of those willing to become Nursery curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant to Nursery schools. It is a great support to anyone related to Nursery education. It supports those who want to start their own nursery school.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education